Your oil heating system is a major part of your home. Make sure you take the right steps to keep it running safely and efficiently. Signing up for an Oil Heat Service Plan is one of the easiest ways to do that. Long Energy is pleased to offer multiple Oil Heat Service Plan options to suit every customer’s unique coverage needs and budget. Whichever plan you choose, you can rest assured that you’re getting a great value for professional preventative care and significant savings, just in case you ever need a repair.
What Oil Heat Service Plans Are Available?
- Oil Energy Savings Plan
- 20% Discount on Parts and Labor
- Annual Tune-Up
- Safety Inspection
- $200 Heating or Cooling System Installation Credit
- Priority Service
- Oil Premium Protective Plan
Includes everything in the Oil Energy Savings Plan, plus:
- Parts and labor coverage for even more parts for oil burner, oil furnaces, water heaters, and more
Why Sign up for an Oil Heat Service Plan?
Enroll in one of Long Energy’s comprehensive Oil Heat Service Plans to gain peace of mind knowing that your oil boiler or oil furnace is protected. All levels of oil heat coverage include preventative maintenance through an annual tune-up, which is extremely important for the longevity of your equipment and the overall safety of your home. Signing up for an Oil Heat Service Plan will help…
- Reduce the risk of equipment failure
- Extend the life of your oil heating system
- Lower repair costs with parts and labor discounts
- Efficiency and safety benefits from preventative care
- Priority service
Sign up for an Oil Heat Service Plan with Long Energy today. All you have to do is contact us here or call 888-880-8966 to learn more about which service plan is best for you.